WOISD Connected Educators,
As you look forward to this weekend, I’ve just one request– that you take on this challenge to do just ONE thing on social media:
- Create a Twitter account and start looking for great educators to follow.
- Add a blog post
- Respond to a Tweet or Facebook post
- Join a Book Club and respond to a discussion there. Some of you have joined the WOISD Book Club, which kicks off on Monday, Oct. 26th.
- Join the Powerful Learning Practice (PLP) community at plpnetwork.com
- Introduce yourself on Twitter if you haven’t already.
- Share on social media one activity or lesson your students are learning about.
- Visit the connectededucators.org page for ideas.
Just imagine all we can learn if each of you (approximately 106 WOISD teachers and all administrators) take steps to connect.
Enjoy your weekend! The WOISD Book Club kicks off their study of ‘Classroom Habitudes’ on Monday!